Monday, February 27, 2006

Red Neck..

Okay, so I know the true meaning of being a red neck now. I refuse to comment on how I got this "revelation" but all you need to know is I earned it... This chick will never be anything better that a hick. And I am absolutely okay with that.

I have been on a self improvement binge lately. I have been eating lots of greasy food and gaining weight, getting manicures and pedicures, eating vitamins and fruit, and slathering on the lotion (the cold is doing strange things to my skin but wonderful things to my hair

I am sooo glad March is here. Supposedly, March is supposed to be the snowiest month. I NEED THE SNOW!!! What the heck, people have been promising me snow since I got up here.

The next couple of weeks are going to be absolutely crazy. I have something planned nearly everyday. My weekends are completely full up to the second.


You might be a Red Neck if:

Your state's got a new law that says when a couple
get divorced, they are still legally brother and sister.
If you can burp
and say your name at the same time,
you're shur'nuff a redneck.


Your front porch collapses
and four dogs git killed.

Sorry but I am all about "themes." Deal with it.

I just had to break up the "theme" it was driving me crazy. I can't help it. I am a red neck, but I am not evil. hahaha. I love you guys. Keep me in your prayers, ya'll are in mine.

-Abigail

Num. 20-21

No comments: