Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day, People

This has been a wonderful Valentines day.... Chocolate, cards, balloons, streamers, Naughty and Nice pranks, and sweet phone calls. Not to mention the hott date.... I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

This morning, I woke up and I had several valentines waiting on me downstairs. Thanks Kaitlyn, I promise- I will get fatter, and yes, Vicky is spoiling me rotten.Your the best!!!! I love you sis. And as for that Knot Head Brother of mine - I luv ya, boy. Thanks for your hancock.

Then after our weekly Tuesday 10 o'clock volunteer meeting, I went with Leticia to TP her husbands cubical. Talk about crazy... She is supposed to send me the pictures we took, along with the ones from Buck Hill to me soon. His secretary distracted him while we blew up balloons, put heart jewels all over his desk, threw red and white streamers everywhere and put his gift on his chair (Leticia bought him a cordless drill and some lingerie). He came back shocked and kept saying stuff like, "When did this happen" and when he opened the gift and saw the lingerie he said," I can't show ya'll this."

For lunch they took me out to eat at a restaurant called Old Chicago. It was delicious. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon -well, I'll be honest- doing absolutely nothing.

When I got home, I went to my room to change and noticed more Valentine Cards and a Big Red Balloon. Somebody loves me.....Big Surprise!!!! I am so blessed...

MY LIST OF VALENTINE VIP's

1.
Doug and Shannan Howlett
2.
Sherry Wright
3.
Gene and Kitty Howlett
4.
Kaitlyn Howlett
5.
Samuel Howlett
6.
Chuck
7.
Casanova
8.
John and Vicky
9.
Leticia, Pauly, TJ, and Brady
10.
Krista and the Wenzel Clan
11.
There is not a web page in this world big enough for the rest of ya'll but I love ya'll just the same.

Quotes of the Day

"Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real"

-Iris Murdoch


"For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation."

-Rainer Maria Rilke

I just want everyone to know - I love ya'll. I am blessed to have surrounded myself with good people. Thank you all for your support. You will never know what it means to me. I can never express how much I truly love and appreciate all of you!!!!

-Abigail

Lev. 19-20 Mat. 19-20

No comments: