Sunday, February 26, 2006

Morning will come

My mom sent me this article from the Detroit Paper. It made me laugh so here it is. 50 years of learnin taught -

1.
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night
2.
If you had to identify in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved and will never achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings"
3.
People who want to share their religious view with you almost never want you to share yours with them
4.
You should not confuse your carrer with your life
5.
Never lick a steak knife
6.
The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
7.
You will never find anybody who can give you a compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
8.
You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you think she is pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
9.
There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven
10.
Thought for the day: men are fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it is up to woman to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
11.
Friends could care less about seeing your surgical scar
12.
The only thing that Saran Wrap clings to ..... is more Saran Wrap
13.
You can have your face lifted, turned around, and shoved to the right..... but you will never look like Brittany Spears
14.
Men get married so they don't have to hold thier stomachs in any longer.
15.
Here's the answer to why married women are heavier than single women. Single women come home, see the fridge and got to bed. Married woman come home, see what is in the bed and go to the fridge.

Come Higher

Everything you see- you can have

Come Higher

It is all within your grasp

Come Higher

Fame and Fortune

Come Higher

The choice is yours

Come Higher

Just don't be deceived

Come Higher

Know exactly what you are getting yourself into

Come Higher

When I say you can have it all - I mean ALL

Come Higher

Divorce, Bankruptcy, No Peace, Torment, Despair,

Come Higher

Life is full of choices

Come Higher

You can chose everything and wind up with a mediocre life at best

Come Higher

Or you can surrender, come higher, and find life



I love this song (hurt) because when ever I feel down I realize that I don't have to live like the person in this song. I have everything inside of me to never go through any of that. IT IS NOT WORTH IT... We put ourselves in a dungeon then cry because it is dark. I refuse to live my life in a dungeon. Been there done that and I REFUSE to go back.

Hurt

What have I become?

My sweetest friend

Everyone I know

Goes away in the end

And you could have it all - my empire of dirt

I will let you down

I will make you hurt

If I could start again

A million miles away

I would keep myself

I would find a way

Everytime I listen to that song, it reminds me of the world- Christians in general. I want to live my life to the full potential - being unhappy is not an option. Unworthy as I am, I press on for the prize. Pray for me... I love it up here, but.......

-Abigail

No comments: