Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I love Harrison Ford

And...

John Kline

Here is a picture of me with my favorite Congressman. Okay, so I look like I am 5. Note to self -wear more eyeliner and learn to stop trying to pose. This was at an event honoring Hurricane Katrina Victims.

Today we went to see the new Harrison Ford movie Firewall. Ooooohhhh honey!!! I love that man. He just gets better with age.

The cold is coming. Tomorrow it is supposed to in the single digits and late Thursday or Friday it is supposed to get below 0. I have so many things I have to do. Pray that this skinny butt survives the tundra.

List:

1.
Drive on a frozen lake
2.
Build a snow man
3.
Make a snow angel
4.
Ice Fish
5.
Snow Board??????

That is all I got.... There ain't no more. My love to you all-

-Abigail

Quote of the day:

"Man calls it addiction. God calls it sin."

-Shannan Howlett

Lev. 21-22 Matt. 21-22

No comments: