Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Come Higher

Come Higher

Everything you see- you can have

Come Higher

It is all within your grasp

Come Higher

Fame and Fortune

Come Higher

The choice is yours

Come Higher

Just don't be deceived

Come Higher

Know exactly what you are getting yourself into

Come Higher

When I say you can have it all - I mean ALL

Come Higher

Divorce, Bankruptcy, No Peace, Torment, Despair,

Come Higher

Life is full of choices

Come Higher

You can chose everything and wind up with a mediocre life at best

Come Higher

Or you can surrender, come higher, and find life







This weekend my grandmother came into town. We went to the Mall of America.

I love the Mall of America. It would been a lot better if a certain shopping friend of mine had been there to insert her opinion. But considering how much I love what I got, if she had told me it was the ugliest thing on earth, I would have laughed at her and bought it any ways. I don't like the immense size of the Mall of America but I do like it's convenience. It has all my favorite stores and more.

Then I manned a table at the BPOU convention. That is an interesting experience. I wouldn't say boring because the people alone amuse me. I used the word squirrelly to describe a couple of them. It fit.

Then we spent the rest of the weekend at the farm. It is so relaxing there. I sleep so well there. And no, it is not just because of the cell phone calls I receive at night ( there is no cell phone service at the farm), I actually sleep better after I have gotten in my word quota in for the day.

Recap: Things I have Learned Since I Came Up Here:

1. Never stand in front of a 3 year old
2. Lobster tail is good
3. Snow can be the best thing ever and the worst
4. The difference between a Democrat haircut and a Republican.
5. The "unusual" haunts me- There is no escaping it.
6. When the temperature gets below 0 There really is no difference between -10 and -20. And in the negatives my nose freezes shut.
7. Pedicures are awesome
8. My - I am not going to take any crap days- are fun to play out.
9. I have a great "support system" - If I need them they are there for me.
10. I learned to not depend so much on my "support system". It makes them mean all that much more to me.
11. 50 degrees is a heat wave and everyone goes around in short sleeved shirts.
12. I am not fond of Asparagus ( to me it taste like grass- yes I chewed on some blades of grass when I was little. Hasn't everyone? I also ate an ant. Does that make me a freak?) or Onion soup.
13. Minnesotans are scared of " Texas Values". They don't want to become like those heathen Texans.
14. Socks are wonderful
15. I can unzip my dress by myself.



-Abigail

I want it all
by shane barnard

use me, break me, waste me on You, Lord
ruin me, take me, waste me on You
for to die is to live...

to starve is to feast
and less of me is more of Jesus
Lord, i want it all
Lord, i want it all
if i lose my life
i gain everything
and at the cross
away with all death's sting
Lord, i want it all
Lord, i want it all

there is power in the blood
there is victory in Jesus
come in power, wash me clean
overwhelm me with Your presence
there is power in the blood
there is victory in Jesus
help me glory in the cross
help me find my gain in loss

(philippians 1:21-23; 3:7-11)
Quote of the Day:
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)



Deut 19-20

No comments: