Sunday, April 23, 2006

Compensating

Do you think hes maybe compensating for something? - Shrek

Okay, so I am compensating for something. So sue me. I, Abigail, not only made my site look cutesy and girly but almost childish too. What can I say, I like rabbits and Easter is coming. Every now and then, I feel the need to be girly. I can't always be the sweaty, dirty, workaholic type.

IT IS FINISHED - My quilt is done. La la la di da. I am sooo happy. It is v-e-r-y purple Of course, now the question is what Little-Old-Lady-Hobby will I try next to fill my "spare time." Maybe I should try knitting. That would be different. Any suggestions?

FORGET GETTING ANY BEAUTY SLEEP- I just found out from Leticia (she was wearing a malicious grin and was snickering) that I will be attending the Minnesota National Prayer Breakfast. That means I have to be out the door by 6:30. And I have to actually look nice tooo. I haven't had to wake up that early since last year. The breakfast starts at 7 and goes for 1/12 hrs. I think it will be fun, but haven't these people ever heard of Brunch. I might fall asleep in my eggs.

ORPHAN - My family left me yesterday to go to an event. I made sure to ask them what time they would return so I wouldn't get caught dancin in my undies.

BPOU - My Saturdays are going to be filled with BPOU's (Basic Political Operating Unit). Ooooooo gooody. So that is what I will be doing for the next couple of weekends.Yeee Haw -as Howard Dean would say.

-Abigail

RANDOM THOUGHTS

1.
Apparently polka is the funniest thing ever. I have decided that before I die, I am going to try it.
2.
Ice Cream and Cheetos ( not necessarily together) are great comfort food.
3.
My computer had a worm.
4.
I am getting Poochy - and liking it.
5.
There are parents naming their children Leif
6.
I am so happy because Chicken Little got voted off.

POLKA

After all - What says embarrassingly fun like Polka?

NOTE TO SELF:

m&m -irreconcilable differences have now been solved

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.
Author: Emily Dickinson



PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN

My baby sis is going to be 12 tomorrow. Gosh they grow up fast!! Luv ya girl.

No comments: