Thursday, August 16, 2007

The disaster

Fine, so now I am 2 for 10. I suppose this is the part of my blog that I reveal to the world what an utter disaster I made out of supper. Might as well get it over with early. I had lofty plans for lunch today. I was going to cook something I had watched my mom do a million times but had never done myself. Sounds easy enough?



Not so much.



The only thing that made it worse was the look my brother gave me. I am sure by now his boss thinks I am trying to poison the child. But enough about that. I admitted it didn't I? I mean I don't plan on dwelling on the fact that I wasn't able to prove I was a good cook.



Tomorrow, my parents return and order will be restored to the house. No more staying up until 3 o'clock in the morning, watching re-runs of every show known to man, bathing the dog with mom's good shampoo, and drinking all her good coffee.....

NO SIRREE--- there will be structure.

No comments: