Friday, August 17, 2007

Mozart

I am so ready for my parents to come home and deal with their children.

Last night my brother came into my room with a deranged look, every rather long hair on his head standing on end. Spouting off that he was going to be a composer.

His exact words where, "One time inspiration hit and I spent 9 hours straight composing. I didn't even get up to go the the bathroom choosing instead to urinate all over myself."

Needless to say - I no longer think he is feeling sick...

Meanwhile, my sister was singing at the top of her lungs songs from the Phantom of the Opera.

In sleep he sang to me.
In dreams he came.

Thank goodness, this is the last day. I wasn't all that sane before my parents left - Now I am border-line ready to committed.

What raging fire shall flood the soul
What rich desire unlocks it's door

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime....


I myself, can't wait for their return...

I found this quote and agree with it whole-heartedly.

"My crazy isn't contagious- it is just increasingly difficult to contain."

No comments: