Monday, November 17, 2008

The perks

Since the last blog was about what guys do wrong, I feel the need to be fair and say what they do right:

1) Guys are loyal. For the most part, guy friends are huge gossipers. They don’t feel the need to tell that juicy bit of news to their guy friends. Granted there are exceptions to every rule, but most guys aren’t as back stabbing as girls.

2) Guys don’t nag for info: When a guy sees I am upset, he typically asks whats wrong and if I don’t want to talk about it - he doesn’t press me. Instead, he tries to do things that take my mind of my problems. Girls, on the other hand, want to know what is going on and will say anything to drag it out of a person.

3) Guys don’t typically sit down and cry about it: Now while there is nothing wrong with a man who cries, they are known for not being as emotional as females. I find that a plus in EVERY way. I typically relate better to guys and enjoy the non drama relationships.

4) They aren’t petty. Guys normally don’t hold grudges for long periods of time.

No comments: