Saturday, November 29, 2008

Torn

Lately, several things have happened that most people would deem "setbacks." It hasn't been easy, but I know that they were God ordained. I have been reading this book about Job and have come to several conclusions.

Job was blameless - I am not. I honestly set myself for all of this, and I thank God He has taken an interest. I can't relate to the magnitude of struggles, but I can tell you a story:

One day my mom's favorite dog, Cowboy, was with the gang (At this particular time, we had 8 dogs) of dogs who loved him dearly. They knew Cowboy was mom's baby, and in turn, they never laid a finger on him and all treated him sweetly. Anytime he came out to play, everyone wanted to hang out with him.

One day, Cowboy got attacked by coyotes. All of the sudden, all the dogs who loved him and were his comrades went for his throat. They started tearing Cowboy to shreds at the first sign of blood.

That is where I feel I am at.

*Incidentally, Cowboy is no longer alive as of last week.

<<<< COWBOY CAME HOME ON DECEMBER 20TH. GOD IS SO FAITHFUL >>>>

No comments: