Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random

This post is going to be a few random things I intensely dislike that some guys do:

1) Show off in front of their friends. Sure guys can be sweet and wonderful when you are alone with them, but the second they get in a room filled with other guys, they feel the need to demonstrate who wears the pants in the relationship. Unfortunately, with me that often backfires. I guess as long as I don’t get put down in the process, they can show off as much as they want.

2) They can be non confrontational. If they can sweep it under a rug and pretend it isn’t going to happen, they totally will. I am an in-your-face-kinda-girl. If there is a problem, I don’t believe in letting it fester. I want to talk it out and work on solutions right then and there. That intimidates a lot of guys. I believe in “discussions” rather than fighting, but even that seems to scare them. It drives me crazy that they just can’t come out and say there is a problem so it can be fixed.

3) Obsessed with video games. Ok, so maybe this really isn’t a fair one. We all have our vices. I shall back down. ; )

4) Driven by sex. I can’t tell you how many guys have dated me with only sex in mind. I like to think that there is more to life than sex - Maybe I’m wrong. I have literally had people tell me that they only wanted to be with me if I would sleep with them. I have even had people use that in pick-up lines. (Let me tell you, that was awkward. I prefer that not to be the first thing out of someone’s mouth.). I just don’t like to be seen as a piece of meat.

5) Arrogance. Yes, one word sums it up. If you know your that great, I would prefer not to have to constantly hear about it. I am pretty discerning. It’s one thing to be confident - another entirely to be arrogant.

*DISCLAIMER - Yes, I know that girls have equally bad traits such as being bitchy and whiny… And I know that not all guys exhibit these traits, or if they do, some of them aren’t to the point of driving me crazy.*

This entry was posted on Friday, No

No comments: