Thursday, November 2, 2006

No Vacancy

Seriously, has the world gone mad??? All of the sudden, I feel like I am being surrounded by well-meaning aquaintances trying to hook me up with someone. When did I get the tatoo that reads "Vacant" or "Lookin for love". I am perfectly fine continuing on my cynical single route -never quite finding "Mr. Right". I had at least 3 people today try to set me up with their best friends uncle's son.

Look people, I am in a weakened state. I am freakin' sick and can't be accountable for my actions (today, I couldn't even remember where I parked). I have this wierd feeling that I am randomly going to get a call from Joe or Bob asking me out. Then what in the heck am I going to do. FOR GOSH SAKES- my speech teacher tried to hook me up with someone. What's worse is - I think she is going to.

I have recently come to the conclusion that maybe I am just not marriage material, and in that decision - I decided maybe I don't want to be married. Heck, I am not ruling it out. I am just putting little to no emphasis on it.

On that note, I think I am going to go to bed. I just re-read all of this and I decided that I will probably be way more sane in the morning. (And hopefully not so easily "set-up").

signed

-cynical single

No comments: