Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dazed

My moto has always been -people are going to fail you so expect it, but I never expected to be so taken in. One of my best and worst attributes is the fact that I forgive so easily, and now- once again, it bit me in the butt. I guess somewhere I made the fatal decision that several people were trustworthy. Boy, was I wrong.

Now, I am just kind of reeling; not sure how to react/respond. How could I not see it coming? I have always been a fair judge of character. Stupidity reigns supreme.

Besides the fact that I am now questioning myself, I am starting to question others. If I was so easily deceived by these people who is to say that unknown to me someone else isn't pulling a fast one on me.

I suppose it is just going to take some time. I need to lick my wounds and move on.

~A

No comments: