Monday, November 6, 2006

Will this day ever end...

I feel like one of those punching dolls that you beat the crap out of and yet they always re-erect themselves - meanwhile wearing a taunting grin. Though currently, I am only grinning to keep from bawling.

I am constantly wondering exactly how I can one up the last "Abigailism". Well wonder no more- I did. In fact, as near as I can figure, the only thing that could over-power the last situation would be -- A gay guy turning straight for me.

I have had some doozys; I am not even going to lie. Everything from stickering old drunk guys to being kissed by a vampire. And yet each one - worse than the last.

I would write a book about all of this but first off nobody would believe it and second it wouldn't make any sense. I suppose that has me amusing my friends with my little stories but unfortunatly that leaves me wide open for mockery. I think there are MANY details of my life that are better left unsaid.

Amuse yourselves. Ya'll are not laughing over the last couple of "crazy Abigailism's" at my expense. Asking will get you no where. Thank goodness Thanksgiving break is almost here -- I NEED a break. I am going to chock up some previous mistakes to lack of sleep and sanity.(Though I am not sure how true that is) .

I am going to bed.

~Abigail

No comments: