Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love

Is something I want to be able to give unreserved. Something that even despite the pain, heartache and life's problems - People can look at me and say - but she loved.

And let me tell you I did. I still do. I won't and can't stop.

I don't always accomplish what I set out to, and I often fall short. But this is one thing I want to be good at.

I respect people that are unconditional lovers. People who despite being spit on have risen above and still loved.

La neige au sahara (Like snow on the Sahara) is my ultimate goal. I want to live a life of excessive waste. ***TRANSLATION*** I want to be able to love and keep on loving. I don't want to grow cold. Despite rejection and heartache I want to be able to rise above and love. Because love is the one thing that changes everything. It doesn't matter that the snow melts. It doesn't matter that it seems pointless - all that matters is that something unique happened. Something that is rare. Unconditional love is rare.

So there it is - My only goal in life....

Because after all - God is love.

No comments: