Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cryptic Happenings.

My life in summary right now:


Studying the dangers and delusions of dating.

Dancing Bear and Crazy Tree

The soap smells like dog piss.

Pork Chop

Taped glasses

Bitsy and Midge take to the mall...

Britney Spears shouldn't turn anyone on.

Love is pain.

Can I touch your robot?

Whip it... Whip it good.

Bloody knuckles.

No Habla Espanol - see what I mean...

Soon she ain't yo ho no mor.

Backster Backster

The one in goggles is kind of hot.

I should have worn my chucks, but how could i have known

Have you facebook stalked him yet?

Molestation happens all the time.

Where's the flood, buddy.

Good thing you can't be impregnated by someone looking at you.

Wish me well.

Smelling like pancakes and butt.

I kinda feel like a child molester.

Fine, I'll take him. I can't deny my own blood.

I'm blaming it all on Post Traumatic Stress.

Strictly, no ex husbands.

Believable doubt.

I feel like I am eating for five.

Rejection Hotline

***If you where tagged chances are you were with me during these incidents or at least know about it. Disclaimer: Many of these statements I only witnessed.

No comments: