Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Break or be Broken

Last night I had an extremely weird expierence. After getting off the phone with a friend, I tried to go to sleep, but I was really upset (for no apparent reason). As I closed my eyes to sleep, (what can only be described as-) my mind's eye saw this thick, dense green forest. It was waves upon waves of green. Not knowing what else to do, I started crying out to God and I noticed that at the bottom of this forest, waves of white started creeping in. The more I cried out the more white came through. If I stopped though the green started overtaking it again. I kept on crying out until there was just a hint of green at the top. Then it vanished

After that I was able to go to sleep.

Right now I know I am at the Break or Be Broken stage. All my life, I have been able to con my way out of things. Not this time. God has my number and He isn't going to let me get off this time. There is no way out, and time is short.

I am not alright- but I will be.

No comments: