Monday, March 12, 2007

Stars over Texas

I have learned that being myself only causes - well... more Abigail moments. After being called "crazy" at least 25 times today I have decided to make something clear... YES, I KNOW I AM CRAZY... Heck, it is the only way I will have it. Put up or shut up....

Today, was an interesting day. Even now, I find myself contemplating the force of events jam-packed into this day.

There is a little trick in journalism, if you are going to ask a question which you want a detailed answer, you give the poor person in the hot seat time to think.

~Abigail


Random thoughts:

1) I was asked, today, if I wanted to smoke a joint (I thought people knew me better than that. Obviously not.)

2)One of my teacher came unglued in class... I have been her student for 1 1/2 semesters and I have never seen that particular side of her.

3)I had a lovely lunch...

4) In the last issue of the TC News it looks like I disowned my own article by "hiding" my name.

5)I learned "hating umbrellas" is going to put me at a disadvantage in life.

6) I, Abigail, who loves kids (at a distance) has made a colossal mistake. To prove a point, I volunteered to help a friend at church with the 1-5th graders. I am convinced more people should lock their kids in closets. Too bad it is illegal (JUST KIDDING).

7) I am not easily controlled but I am easily dared...

8)Apparently, my phone is girly... Who would have thought?

9) Also a crazy thing, despite popular belief - I am female...

10)I am getting my hair cut soon and it will be glorious. Right now it is driving me freakin insane.

No comments: