Friday, April 20, 2007

Stop

Ironic- Dramatic irony lies in the audience's deeper perceptions of a coming fate, which contrast with a character's lack of knowledge about said fate.

I have learned how pointless it is to plan the future. My fate is not my own. It is a strange feeling wandering through life with no grasp of what might happen. Anytime I have tried to plan, something always changed. Not having hold of the reigns is both scary and peaceful all at the same time. Truly though, my life is not unlike anyone elses. I just realize I have no control whereas some still think they do. I can't control when I die, when my hair will turn gray, or any circumstance that surrounds me.

I look back, and realize not only how blessed I have been but how my life has been enhanced by situations most people would consider amiss. I wish a couple of things could be different but I don't regret what happened.

On another note, if you are going to act stupid would you stop doing it around me. It must be something in the air that is driving normal people to act like complete.... .

Also, I am no longer going to be a doat herder *smirk* haha - so write it down in your calenders. As of March 20, 2007, Abigail refuses that postion. It is very unbecoming for a lady (yes, occasionally I feel I must act as such. Pointless really, because being and acting are two different things).

I will be leaving for San Antonio in the morning - wish me luck... Love you......
~Abigail

It felt so real but it was just a dream
I hate what these lies have come to mean
Well I try to carry the load
Didn't want you to know
I'm pulled to the side of the road
Please turn red
Another light means another minute

No comments: