Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring Fling

I just read Sherri's to-do list and because it seemed like a good idea (and because I had one last year) here it is:

1) Don the Bikini and get in some quality tanning time (check)

2) Run through a stranger's sprinklers without being shot.

3) Read a book (In the process, check)

4) Eat watermellon until I puke

5) Take a walk in the rain (check)

6) Go muddin'

7) Teach at least half of my "children" how to grow up (in the process, check)

9) Get back in shape

10) Have Jonathan Rhys Meyer's love child *it will be a stretch but one can always try*

11) Go canoeing.

12) One time and one time only - do something I am told...

13) Stop hitting people with cars...

14) Down-grade from hooker shoes to hoe heels.

15) Beat the devil in a fiddling contest....



~I have to say 13, 15 and 14 were contributed by Ross....


I realize that this an awfully lot to accomplish but I do have all spring.

No comments: