Thursday, October 26, 2006

Finally - a break...

It truly has been an amazing week. I won't go into detail but believe me -AMAZING.. Of course, in Abigail language that means lots of freaky, unexplainable, things that make me smile happened. Thank goodness for that. I have been needing the freaky; )

I refuse to be the kind of person that counts down the days until this semster is over. Of course, I have to admit it is taking everything in me not to. Being one of "those" kind of people would be beneath me though.

In other news, I had my driving critiqued the other day. This lady stopped me in the parking lot and brazenly told me that whatever moron gave me my driver's license should take it back. I just flashed her a smile and nodded my head (heck, it is probably true any ways because I couldn't remember even seeing her car on the road). I guess she didn't much appreciate me smiling because she gave me this utterly vicious glare and then peeled out of the parking lot.

For those of you who know me well, I thought I would inform you that my "Devil May Care" day has come and gone. It was a much milder bout than usual but still quite lethal. Needless to say, it ended with my mom prying a shot gun out of my hands (that darn cat). But not to fear because as those who know me know - It only happens about once a year.

Yes, I do ramble... But in my defense it has been - one of those days...

~Abigail

No comments: