Sunday, July 2, 2006

This is me - not trying

So I think this is going to be my last week at MN. And what a week it will be!! No time for breathing, sleeping or thinking. On the 4th of July, I will be trying to attend 3 parades ( I say try because I am going to have to leave like a bat out of hades just to get to that last one). It is going to be a VERY long-long-long day. I am in charge of those 3 parades so it is my job to make sure NOTHING goes wrong. I will let you know how it goes; )

I really don't have much more to say other than keep me in your prayers and I can't wait to see my Texas people!!!



PS: Yes my title means something to me. No, I will not explain.

Quotes of the Day

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.

-Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

No comments: