Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Somewhere over the rainbow...

I am heading to the most God forsaken place on earth -- no, not Iowa -- Kansas. What the heck was I thinking??? Just kidding. I don't think I am going to explain anything more about that-- after all, I doubt any of you really care.

Lately, I have spent a lot of time relaxing and eating. (I gained 7 whole pounds this Christmas and I am freakin' lovin' it). The best part about this year is that I have survived yet another year.... Several times it looked doubtful but I made it...

Now for the deep stuff...

I have really grown this year. It hasn't been easy and most of it hasn't been fun but I can honestly say I wouldn't change a thing -- not that I could have if I wanted too. Crap happens!! It is what you do despite everything that goes wrong that determines success.

THANK GOODNESS FINALS ARE OVER.. I am sorry to all those who tried to call me. I have been dazed and recuperating and haven't had the heart to talk.

I love you guys, truly I do, and hope y'all have a happy new year.

~A

No comments: